Who is Sara? What happened to her?
Books to finish:
- The poetry of Edward Abbey, Earth Apples –> finish intro and see if you like to continue with the rest of the book
- Zsuzsi Gartner’s “all the Anxious girls on earth” – > last 2 stories in the collection
- David Kuhl’s “What Dying People Want”–> re-read chapter 5 and finish rest of the 9 chapters
- Catherine Millet’s “The Sexual Life of Catherine M.” – p. 149 -> maybe skip chapter “confined spaces” then jump to next chapter?
- Rediscovering the lost body-connection within Christian spirituality – > decide whether you want to read this book or consider giving it away
- The Adobo Road Cookbook: a Filipino food journey –> dare I experiment with barbecued pig’s ears?
Things to do this week:
- Hand wash wool socks and silk blouse
- Pack up nursery room – >
sell items in Craiglist? ask Rita if she needs/wants any of the items for Jack and donate the rest to Aunt Leah’s Closet Hair cut
- Pay overdue fine at the library –> online OK
- Cancel appointment with divorce lawyer
- Try asking John again if he’s ready to see marriage counselor
- Register for new yoga class –> try Zumba this time? Both?
- Call clinic and donate rest of the embryos to other couples
- Get tulips from garden shop and plant in front yard
Check lavender in the backyard–> maybe re-pot?
- Make nursery room to reading room? Ask John what he thinks.
- Think about a trip somewhere warm –> Costa Rica? Florida? Somewhere farther? Cambodia – maybe visit the Angkor Wat? John would like the Angkor Wat.